Excellent question, right? How do you get started planning and organizing things? Here's five tips to get you started.
Five tips to help you get organized
Because, where do you even start? It can feel super daunting to get started on a big thing. Whether it's your finances that need sorting out, your garden in need of a refresh or a big celebration coming up. Here's our five tips to get you off to a good start.
- Writing something down means you'll be able to remember it better. Research show writing things down by hand means you're better able to remember them. Use pen and paper!
- Don't post-pone, just get started. Putting things off until later just makes them seem bigger and harder to tackle.
- Don't leave receipts, bills and other paperwork laying around.Gather them all together and sort by date and importance.
- Planning means prioritizing as well. It's much easier to see what's important and what isn't.
- Listing everything out helps to see what needs to get done. Are you prepared or is there lots left to do? Sometimes you'll need to do less that you thought.