Because, where do you even start? It can feel super daunting to get started on a big thing. Whether it's your finances that need sorting out, your garden in need of a refresh or a big celebration coming up. Here's our five tips to get you off to a good start.
- Writing something down means you'll be able to remember it better. Research show writing things down by hand means you're better able to remember them. Use pen and paper!
- Don't post-pone, just get started. Putting things off until later just makes them seem bigger and harder to tackle.
- Don't leave receipts, bills and other paperwork laying around.Gather them all together and sort by date and importance.
- Planning means prioritizing as well. It's much easier to see what's important and what isn't.
- Listing everything out helps to see what needs to get done. Are you prepared or is there lots left to do? Sometimes you'll need to do less that you thought.